#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Sunday 16 November 2014

Manuel Fernandes has been awarded as Lokomotiv's best player on October.


The Lokomotiv's Museum, which is in the North stand of Lokomotiv Stadium, hosted this Sunday morning about 100 red-greens fans, who participated to the award ceremony of midfielder Manuel Fernandes as best player on October. 

In the poll, Fernandes got the highest number of votes before Mbark BoussoufaTaras MykhalykAleksander Samedov and Roman PavlyuchenkoThe Portuguese received the prize by the hands of Andrey Dolgov, who won the contest in official VK page of the club. Andrey wanted that midfielder will score more beautiful goals in Loko. 

- For the first time I have been in the museum of the club - admitted Fernandes in a interview for the official site, - and I must say that I was shocked. I know when the club was founded and a lot of players of the past. If we speak about the recent past, I name Dmitry Loskov - he played in my same position for a long time and was also the captain. 

I'm very happy that I was awarded as best player of the month, but instead of me there could have been one of my partners. I'd like to share this prize with all the team, because I think that the overall result is more important than the individual awards. 

As tradition, at the end of the ceremony the player was photographed with all the fans, taking also an autographs session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment