#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Tuesday 3 February 2015

N'Doye joins English club Hull City.

Dame N'Doye: "La decisione non è stata facile"

Yesterday, in the final minutes of European transfers window, striker Dame N'Doye left Lokomotiv and has joined English club Hull City. Lokomotiv want to thank with Dame for his time in the team and to say respect for his choice. He has always wanted to play in England. We wish Dame good luck for his future and career.

Here the last words of Dame N'Doye to Lokomotiv's official site.
"Playing in England was an old dream and a target of mine since the start of my career in Europe, in Portugal, Greece, Denmark and Russia. The decision was really difficult. I will be 30 soon. I ask you to understand me. Believe in yourself! 
Lokomotiv is a club that will be forever in my heart and in my memory. Here I scored a lot of important goals and I made new friends. I know that fans really loved me. This is a mutual feeling. I'm honest! 
I'm grateful to the club, the team, fans and each person that has been next to me. Teammates want only the best. I have said a lot of warm words. I will always follow the results of the team!
Yours, Dame N'Doye."

No comments:

Post a Comment