#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Sunday 23 August 2015

Igor Cherevchenko: "The guys gave me a gift".

Igor Cherevchenko: I ragazzi mi ha fatto un regalo

Igor Cherevchenko in the post-game press-conference spoke about the game against Ufa (0:3), resuming it. 

- We fully controlled the match. We knew that Ufa would have created many dangerous chances on the inactive balls, as a consequence we were prepared on it carefully. Generally speaking, they made me a good impression. 

- How do you value the match of Kasaev?
- I'm very happy. The guys gave me a gift. Thanks also to the fans that supported us. 

- No Lokomotiv's players were called for the Russia National Team.
- We've got good players, but each coach has his own vision. 

- What has Niasse got with the hand?
- He had a fracture that hasn't still healed. Niasse constantly fall on his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment